Birk Crag Residential Centre
Birk Crag Centre is the Residential and Training house of Girlguiding North Yorkshire West, situated in the heart of Harrogate.
Only 15 minutes walk from the centre of town, train and bus stations and within easy reach of Leeds, Bradford, York, the North York Moors and the Yorkshire Dales.
Accommodation & Facilities
- Accommodation includes 2 dormitories of 12
- Leader rooms accommodating 2 and 3 and a Young Leaders room of 2
- There is a large activity room, separate dining room and well equipped kitchen
- The house has a large garden to the rear and off street parking to the front
- For more information about the centre
Available for evenings, residential events and holidays
The house can be hired during the day, evenings and for residential events or longer group holidays for Guiding, Youth and other charitable groups. Contact us for more information or to contact the bookings secretary. A number of activities are available at Birk Crag Centre for groups to hire, for meetings and holidays.
Information and Bookings
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Birk Crag Centre Development
The house is shortly to undergo a major re-development to provide new accommodation facilities and create new training and multi-purpose rooms. Initially, this means refurbishing and maintenance of the building and outside areas whilst we finalise plans for Phase 2. Read more