Hazel House is the headquarters of Girlguiding Ripon Division and is easily accessible in the centre of the small city of Ripon.
The House offers meeting space, kitchen facilities and a super venue for unit sleepovers / residentials with lots to offer nearby.
- Sykes Hall is a spacious, downstairs room with tables, chairs and an adjacent fully equipped kitchen
- Toilets and showers are disabled friendly
- The Hornblower Room is an upstairs hall with tables, chairs and sleeping mats
- The Wakeman Room is a small upstairs room for Leaders, both of which can be accessed by stairs or the lift, together with toilet facilities suitable for disabled persons on this floor
- There is an outdoor contained grass area and some games equipment for use.
Nearby places of interest
Nearby facilities include Ripon Cathedral, Police and Prison Museum, Workhouse Museum, Fountains Abbey and Studley Royal Water Garden, Newby Hall, Lightwater Valley Theme Park and Ripon Spa Baths swimming pool. Facilities are available during the day, evening or for weekends.
Further information and bookings
Booking secretary: Caroline Bentham
Tel: 01765 606903