Gang Show Is Back For 2019
Harrogate & District Scout and Guide Gang Show 2019
Do you want to be part of the biggest Guiding and Scouting Entertainment event in the area?
If the answer is YES, read on!
This is a chance to perform on the Royal Hall stage in a show that is full of singing, dancing and comedy sketches.
We will be performing on:
Friday 5th April and Saturday, 6th April 2019
Evenings at 7:15pm and a Saturday matinee at 2pm
- The show is open to young people int he movement between 8 and 21 on the 5th April 2019
- Please note that there are no auditions for this show; we welcome anyone that would like to take part. There are a limited number of places, so first come first served to gain a place.
- Opportunities for rainbows and Beavers to join will be sent out in January
- We start rehearsals in January 2019 after two initial meetings on 8th November and 4th December 2018
- Rehearsals are on alternate Tuesdays and Thursdays. We meet on different days every other week so that if your Guiding night falls on this evening you will not miss your meeting every week during the rehearsal period
- There is a membership fee of £30, this includes a t-shirt for the show
How do you join?
Please send the following information via email below by Friday, 2nd November 2018.
- email address of parent or guardian (if under 16)
- date of birth
- Section (Brownie, Guide, Leader)
- name of your unit
Membership forms, parental consent forms and further information will be sent out in early December.
For further information please email the following address: